About me

Profiles filled with things that describe you :) | Things that ...

My name is Dhriti Keni. I am just 11 and a half years old.I was born on 11 august 2009.I  am ambitious and driven. I thrive on challenge and constantly set goals for myself, so I have something to strive towards. I'm not comfortable with settling, and I'm always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness.I follow my heart at all time and I never forget to believe in myself.I look for positive in all things. I realize the importance and how precious time is.I trust my intuition at all times.

Time is quite a precious commodity. One should exercise minimum care in utilizing one’s time. I have learned throughout all the years of my life, the good value of time and discipline. I love having the time management, sound strategy and clear cut goals in the life.My life is full of experiments and achievements .I have got success many times and many times I have failed also. This all has truly taught me the importance of rising again and strike again. I continue to update myself to be the better version of myself.

I’m a people person. I love meeting new people and learning about their lives and their backgrounds. I can almost always find common ground with strangers, and I like making people feel comfortable in my presence. Successes and failures are closely associated with one’s achievements and losses. One who achieves anything today has lost a thing yesterday. There is no completely successful man without the mixture of both failures and successes.  

I am passionate about my work.I myself am humble, kind, caring and courageous. I am most respected, loved and responsible human being. Though, it is quite hard to write about yourself yet I have tried myself best to express all about myself.From the very start I have learned the importance of passion, dedication, confidence and time.

About me 

Comments

Popular Posts