Super Dad

Super Dad

Today is a special day as it is Father’s Day. But every day is a celebration for me. It is not as popular as Mother’s Day or Friendship day and many more. This day is celebrated on June 21. This day is fully dedicated to our beloved fathers.


These fathers have dedicated their lives to keep their family happy and safe. They are willing to do anything to protect their family, even their own lives. But, in my way I do not think one day is truly enough for the hard work our fathers have done.

Father's Day 2019 Date: When is Fathers Day in India 2019?

Being a daughter, I was most simultaneously attached to my father. He was the one who was always there to protect me from my mother’s harsh scolding. He showers me with his loving kindness and love. And most importantly, he leads me to the safe and the best path for me, even though it is filled with thorns and problems. As each path has twists and turns.


He supports my dreams and helps me pursue them. My father has helped me through whichever problems it may be though.


Now let me tell you some memories of me and my father...


When I was around 2-3 years. old, I was having high fever .my parents were very worried as it was the first time when I had high fever .my father never left my side.


My mom told me that I used to blabber something or the other. Each day and night, he stays near me trying to make me feel better.


I just recalled the first time I got lost.


We had gone on a trip to Amritsar to see the Golden temple. After the prayer we had gone to collect prasadam. My father was holding my hand as he moved his hands to collect prasadam, I disappear into thin air. We had ritual to collect prasadam with both hands. 


My father was worries and trembling with fear as he was the one who let me free. My family went into all directions, like groups. 


Finally my cousin brothers and my grandfather found me dancing joyfully in the entrance of the golden temple.


Dad:


On Father's Day, 5 Indian entrepreneurs open up about fatherhood ...
The heart of a father is greater than anything

A son's first hero

A daughter's first love.



MY FATHER MY ROCKSTAR


Comments

Popular Posts