The Indian Army

The Indian Army 

The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff, who is a four-star general. Our Indian Soldiers protects our proud and independent country.

When I was around 3-4 years old.I went to the wagah border,the border between India and Pakistan with my full family.I though could not recall anything much but,I did see pictures.It was crammed with people.Everybody wanted to get to see our brave and courageous soldiers.Even in the Pakistan's side it was crammed.

I feel proud and very happy that I got a chance to see the fearless soldiers in real life,even though I do not remember.The true feeling of  the nation comes from here.

My parents told me that the soldiers lowered down the Flags.They opened the Wagah border.Both soldiers greeted each other ,the magical moment.I never thought after these wars,they will even be ready to shake hands,both India and Pakistan.But ,I feel happy that they shaked each others hand.

During the heavy rush,my father lost his phone and he somehow got hold of him and he had lost him.I feel sad to know that people are stealing their own Indian citizens items.So,we had go to the police station to file a complaint.

At the end ,I would like to thank all of the strong soldiers from the bottom of my heart. 


Image
The brave Indian Army 





Comments

Popular Posts