The mysterious Flying Saucer

The mysterious Flying Saucer




It was the darkest of all nights, I was going out for a walk. Not much people were there that night. It was freezing cold. While walking I saw a flying saucer. I ran to get bicycle, I climbed on it and followed the UFO.Suddenly, it stopped; I became restless and unable to breath.

When I reached, I could see an enchanted garden. It was magical; I was startled with surprise. There was an UFO with aliens in it. I could not believe what I just saw. Without thinking twice, I sneaked into the space ship without a single alien noticing.

I never ever went to space. The space ship had been filled with buttons and levers. I mistakenly pulled a lever amazed by its technology. Suddenly, a green alien spotted me and bowed down. I seemed to understand their language. Then he called all the other aliens. They all bowed down and gave me a comfy chair and some food to eat. I was treated like a princess.

Whenever I look out of the window, I feel to take my parents to this exquisite galaxy too. I loved it there. I also learned how to use a spaceship with the help of a wise old alien. Soon, I reached into a faraway land, another planet available with life, water and air; conditions favourable to live. I actually thought that I was dreaming, so I pinched myself and realised it is really another beautiful planet. The friendly aliens gave me a whole big trip throughout the planet, GalieoPax.Pax means peace in Latin. Galileo has been called the "father of observational astronomy", the "father of modern physics", the "father of the scientific method", and the "father of modern science".

Then they took me to a royal palace. It was magnificent. In the palace was my parents. I ran and hugged them. They calmly explained me about my history.

My great grandfather, was the king of the aliens. He was the kindest of them all. My grandfather did not want to live in GalieoPax.So, he went to the blue planet, The Earth. When he was the right age to understand all of the issues happening with the family. He told me about it. He married your grandmother in this planet. She lives in the neighbouring planet. We both decided to keep you away from your history and start a new family.Faraway Land by ‎InĂªs Toczyska : ImaginaryWorlds

I was shocked and confused. Today was the weirdest day of my life. Suddenly, an old person with a crown entered. My father whispered into my ear “Your Great Grandfather”. An alien went near him a told him everything that happened.

He came near me and hugged me. Then went to my father and asked him forgiveness. Tears came down from my father’s. He said “I should have let you live your own life. But, do not take my granddaughter away from me.Thank you Universe for all the good things in my life that I don't ...

I had saved the day and was the heir of the GalieoPax.I was so tired that we had a sleepover at the kingdom.

 

 

 .


Comments

Popular Posts