Trip to Space

Trip to Space 

 



Elena was a very talented and gifted girl. She was innovative and experimental.

She had to go to washroom. When she laid her hand on the wall. The wall itself pulled her inside. Before she realised where she was, she was in the other dimension. A giant space alien was about to attack her then the famous astronaut, who was declared lost in space, Andrew Miller. She was in shock. It took her a while to realise what all happened. Elena asked Andrew “why didn't you came back to your own planet, The Earth." "When I was lost in space, some scientists saw me and did not try also to help. I was helpless before some space aliens came and took me to this unknown planet. I stayed here till now. How did you reach here? You do not look like an astronaut either. I do not know. I just reached here in a nanosecond. Elena saw the whole wonderful planet. There were many aliens. They were so friendly; she also played a game called scavenger hunt. It was fun exploring another planet.

Soon, she became tired and restless. So, Andrew pressed a button and she flew back to Earth. The next morning, she woke up on her bed sleeping. She rushed to her parents, Scarlett and James. Her parents did not believe her.

Each night, she did be waiting for a chance to go back to meet the funny little space aliens.

https://www.planetsforkids.org/


Comments

Popular Posts