A Bowl Of Happiness

A Bowl Of Happiness



Happiness is costlier than anything in the world.

I, of all people find happiness in the smallest of things. Happiness means a positive thinking or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

Now let me tell you a story about a little girl...

It was cold winter night; Zoe was shivering with cold. Many people asked her why was staying outside in the cold night and still was smiling with happiness.

One little girl, Caroline, who was richest of the River Heights. Came out of her house in her warm sweater with warm clothes and some food to give to Zoe.When she came near Zoe and handed out warm clothes and food to eat,

Zoe happily replied "No Thank You. I am happy with what I have”. Caroline was concerned and said in protest "But you will die in this cold season if you do not listen to me. And without these food and clothes how are you going to live?”. “I have the love of my friends and family. Even though they are far away.

Caroline happily went away after learning about what happiness really is. Zoe teaches everyone to be happy with what they have and not greedily look at what others have...

Comments

Popular Posts